· $80.00 for cleaning services
· This does not include trash removal.
· $150.00 to be submitted with rental application (if applicable)
· No deposit for “Meeting only” events with no food or beverage
· No deposit for HVYC immediate family functions. A $80.00 clean-up charge will apply.
Fees must be paid two weeks in advance of event.
Verify that the clubhouse is available by referring to the clubhouse rental calendar. If the date is open,
1. Contact and confirm with the clubhouse coordinator, who will issue an application, application letter, and a copy of the policies and procedures.
2. The event will be evented in the clubhouse calendar and updated in the “Rental Dates Posting” in the clubhouse.
Prior to the event, the Clubhouse Coordinator will verify that the application and fees have been received and will provide instruction on how to manage the clubhouse facilities: managing the security alarm; controlling the heating and air, water, lights, fans, and grill; and accessing supplies, etc.
The club house is generally reserved in blocks of three hours.