Flat fee for OPPOA section meetings: $140.00 for two hours
· $440.00 for first three hours
· $25.00 for each additional hour
· $150.00 to be submitted with rental application (30 days in advance of event)
· No deposit for “Meeting only” events with no food or beverage
Rental fees must be paid two weeks in advance of event.
All party rentals are for a three-hour duration.
Verify that the clubhouse is available by referring to the clubhouse rental calendar. If the date is open,
1. Contact and confirm with the clubhouse coordinator, who will issue an application, application letter, and a copy of the policies and procedures.
2. The event will be evented in the clubhouse calendar and updated in the “Rental Dates Posting” in the clubhouse.
Prior to the event, the Clubhouse Coordinator will verify that the application and fees have been received and will provide a key to the event coordinator and provide instruction on how to manage the clubhouse facilities: managing the security alarm; controlling the heating and air, water, lights, fans, and grill; and accessing supplies, etc.
Groups are allowed one "no charge" hour for event set up.